Playa, beach bars and activities at sea
If you were one of the lucky ones who made family trips to the beach, you can remember that as children we always wanted to be on the beach with the family for hours. This is why one of the main activities you can't miss in Marbella with children is to tour most of the beaches, and perform games such as:
- Walks along the coastal paths from which to enjoy wonderful views and the sea breeze.
- Beach sports such as volleyball, beach football..
- Activities with on-site guides for excursions or boat trips.
Of course, all this should be accompanied by a lunch at some good beach bar in the area and eat just meters from the sand and the sea. Because if there's one thing we can always remember from a place, are the flavors of its gastronomy.
It is rented for long season in the golden mile...
Water parks near Marbella
This water park has 6 different locations, but in this case, the Aqualand of Malaga in Torremolinos has 4 sections designed for the whole family, adults or for the youngest children in the household. You can also buy tickets on their website, review schedules and any relevant information.
The 4 Sections offered by Aqualand Torremolinos are:
- Adrenaline Fun: For older kids or teens who are thirsty for adrenaline, this section is perfect because it has 12 different attractions that will make them laugh and scream at the excitement.
- Kidzworld: Aqualand did not forget the little ones, and created this area with two large areas dedicated to the entertainment of children who are not yet old enough to go to the other sections.
- Family Fun: In all water parks there should be an attraction to share with the family and Aqualand Torremolinos made it a reality. The Surf Beach area is a swimming pool with artificial waves of more than a metre and has 1440 square meter.
- Chill out & Play: In case you just want to relax in the water, the whirlpool is the ideal choice for those families who just want an afternoon of relaxation in Malaga.
As the name says, this water park is located in the municipality of Mijas, in the urban center of Mijas coast and opens only in summer season. One of the best features it offers Aquamijas are your 13 service areas and 12 attractions for children to enjoy an unforgettable afternoon.
They have entrance areas, two areas of hammocks, picnic area, bar, Photos, Locker rooms, arcade, restaurant, shop, Photos, Scenarios, infirmary, Offices. On the other hand, the attractions they offer to the public are:
Tourist attractions, historical activities in the city
When we hear the name Marbella, the first thing we think is "beach and sand" but this beautiful city has many more attractions besides its beautiful coastline. Marbella is characterized by giving a great welcome to all its visitors and also offers the smallest hundreds of places that can visit to learn by having fun.
Some of these tourist attractions or parks are:
Amazonia Marbella Adventure Park
There is nothing better than circuits with active games for children and this park offers 3 hours of fun on its various themed activity circuits. In other words, it's a paradise for children to discharge their energy and for parents to get closer to their children.
The park Amazon Adventure has the largest zip line in Andalusia with 240 meters in length, 103 different types of games, 24 zip line along the park, 6 circuits specially designed for different ages and more than 2000 meters of pure fun.
Walks in the Old Town
The best thing about going to a new place is meeting him and filling the family with new experiences. In this case, the Historic center of Marbella is the right place to get to know in depth the past of this ancient fishing town, tour its characteristic streets, taste typical dishes of the place, enter your tourist attractions, eat churros in the famous Churrería Ramón in Plaza los Naranjos and take photos in the monuments to have memories for life.
Afternoon with QQ Bikes
On the promenade you can find a place to rent bicycles and similar products to take a different walk through this great city or tour this stretch of 7 kilometers that unso the way to Puerto Banus and Marbella. If you don't know the products offered by QQ Bikes, here are some for you to think about:
- Electric Scooter
- Segway mini
The rates for most of its products range from 30 minutes to 1 rental day, making it ideal for children to see the walks in Marbella or Puerto Banus from another more fun perspective.
Is that all? We haven't really talked about the 1% of the things you could do with your kids in Marbella, but we don't want to uncover the surprises this luxurious city keeps, and we want you to be the one who discovers with your family the best attractions.