In compliance with the Directive 2009/136 / EC, developed in our legal system by the second paragraph of Article 22 Law Services Information Society, following guidelines Spanish Agency for Data Protection We proceed to inform you in detail about the use made on our website.
Cookies are a "file" with small amounts of information that are stored on your browser to the server to remember you when you log in to the web.
This information does not reveal your identity, or collect any personal data, but that identifies the visitor as a particular user who already sailed previously on the web, viewed certain pages, etc. and allows you to save your personal preferences, and technical information.
Most browsers allow management cookies 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always reject.
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie.
- Cookies are always accepted.
The browser may also include the possibility to specify which cookies have to be accepted and how not. Usually, the user can accept any of the following options:
- Reject cookies from certain domains.
- Reject third party cookies.
- Accept cookies and not persistent (deleted when the browser is closed).
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
You can find information about how to configure browsers most commonly used in the following directions:
Here we inform you in detail of cookies that can be installed from the web MarbellaBanus. Depending on the navigation you can install all or only some of them.