In compliance with the Directive 2009/136 / EC, developed in our legal system by the second paragraph of Article 22 Law Services Information Society, following guidelines Spanish Agency for Data Protection We proceed to inform you in detail about the use made on our website.
Cookies are a "file" with small amounts of information that are stored on your browser to the server to remember you when you log in to the web.
This information does not reveal your identity, or collect any personal data, but that identifies the visitor as a particular user who already sailed previously on the web, visualizó determinadas póginas, etc. and allows you to save your personal preferences, and technical information.
Most browsers allow management cookies 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always reject.
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie.
- Cookies are always accepted.
El navegador también puede incluir la posibilidad de especificar qué cookies tienen que ser aceptadas y cuóles no. Usually, the user can accept any of the following options:
- Reject cookies from certain domains.
- Reject third party cookies.
- Accept cookies and not persistent (deleted when the browser is closed).
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
You can find information about how to configure browsers most commonly used in the following directions:
Here we inform you in detail of cookies that can be installed from the web MarbellaBanus. En función de la navegación podrón instalarse todas o sólo algunas de ellas.